Re: Actually have Sprite question today

To: Toby Atwater <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: Actually have Sprite question today
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 1999 00:22:10 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Toby Atwater wrote:

> Toby, who is not sawing and moding his sprite for a front license plate....
> "here you go officer"

Toby,

Do what I did.  In NJ you must have a front plate.  I kept mine in the car
on the floor and when I would go through NJ State inspection I would take
some good 3M packing tape and make a big sticky tape ball.  Then stick the
tape ball to the back of plate and the plate to the front bumper.  Got me
through
inspection for years with that trick.  Then right after the guy puts the
new sticker on the car, get out and take the plate off.  Thing only has to
stay stuck for about 150 feet.

Bill Gilroy