Re: Who the hell is Montana Bob?

To: <Lancer7676@aol.com>, <mgrazian@ltcm.com>, <Herb_Goede@amsinc.com>
Subject: Re: Who the hell is Montana Bob?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 18:24:25 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Wait he wasn't paying us a compliment?   Darn Montana Bob.... snuck in a
nasty on me

and who says a Bonneville Land speed Racer List sponsored was such a bad
Idea.... Hell I liked the idea of them Curling thingy's....for Ballast... I
am assuming they are heavy.... and the street sweepers where a great great
Idea..

now to figure out how to make them go that fast in front of the car... I
suppose we could suspend them from Poles based in the Headlight area or
something...Guess we could figure out how to make all this happen.... I am
just worried about the frontal area increases with two? bodies suspended in
space sweeping their little arms off... and what about visibility?

let me try that anonymous thing.... bet it works like stink... K