Re: POR-15 or 624?

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: POR-15 or 624?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 22:54:09 -0400
Cc: suhs2@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

> I painted the slightly rusty floorboards in my Midget with Eastwood's
> Corroless to retard any more rusting before I replaced the carpets.  That was
> only a month or so ago.  I'll let you know in 10 or 15 years how it holds up.

Allen

My painted floors fell out (whole) while driving after about a year.
They were well coated in and out with POR 15. The rust kept on going
until it ate the seams and the floor fell out. Well it actually just
fell down and made a great scoop to scoop up road kill, rocks, leaves,
etc.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ