Re: A Hello, and some ???s

To: Stuart Jones <stu@carolina.rr.com>
Subject: Re: A Hello, and some ???s
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 1999 23:10:47 -0700
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Stu,
Could be a '58 thru '61; depending on when it was registered in most
cases.  Now, where did you say it was, we wouldn't want you to get
"taken".... only kidding.  If the gentleman is willing to give you the
car, take it.  Any one of use would jump at that opportunity, regardless
of the condition.  You might not want to get rid of your Miata just yet;
may take a couple years to restore the Bugeye.

WFO Herb