Re: flares (not bellbottoms!)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Andy Webster" <trunkie@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: flares (not bellbottoms!)
From: "Ric Bergstrom" <Ric_Bergstrom@britishcarclub.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 19:41:32 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Baseball bat and a steady hand.

I haven't done it, but have seen it done.  Just start by rolling tha
bat back and forth working a little at a time to fold that lip up.

Once I go back to 5" wheels I'll have front flares and 6" for sale
cheap!

Richard Bergstrom, President
Central Virginia British Car Club
Richmond VA
We welcome all British Cars in the Central Virginia Area
E-mail me for details!