Re: rack

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rack
From: CMLove <cmlove@hiwaay.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 1999 10:57:17 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--------------B15ECE6D286F4A0C633BD82B

My '74 does not have a nipple on the rack.  Is this something that is added by
the owner?  I tried looking for a nipple when I had the rack out last year and
remember getting the message that their were no nipples that fit that thread
size.

Do you have to rethread the rack to put in the grease fitting?

shawn tobin wrote:

> Just get your neighbors old grease gun (he never uses it anyway) and put a
> bolt and some fender washers in the bottom in place of the sprinloaded
> pullhandle assembly.  Fill it with your favorite 140wt and go.  My
> Father-in-law gave me his miniature greasegun.  It works well since I can
> fit it down next to my fresh-air hose and use the flexible grease hose to
> push onto the rack (by feel) nipple.
>
> -Shawn Tobin
> -'69 Midget 5spd
> -'86 Jag VDP
> -'72 Skylark

--------------B15ECE6D286F4A0C633BD82B
 name="cmlove.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Love;Monty
tel;fax:256-883-9201
tel;home:256-882-1543
tel;work:256-955-9813
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.cmlove.com/lovehome/index.htm
org:COLSA Corporation
adr:;;8103 Hogan Drive;Huntsville;Alabama;35802;
version:2.1
email;internet:cmlove@hiwaay.net
title:Senior Information Analyst
note;quoted-printable:Work like you don't need the money.=0D=0A Love like
you've never been hurt.=0D=0A Dance like nobody's watching.=0D=0A
fn:Monty Love
end:vcard

--------------B15ECE6D286F4A0C633BD82B--