Re: rack

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rack
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 06:24:43 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
That sounds like a description of one that I found.  It was designed to have
the end screw into a large outboard(?) motor to add fluid to it.  If only it
wasn't a course thread, it would be perfect!  All of the grease fittings
that I could find are a finer thread.  I've been keeping my eye out for an
attachment that would make this work.  Next time that I am in to that store,
I want to check out the other end of that hose, to see how it fits on.
Wouldn't I be in heaven if I could replaace it with a flexible hose from a
regulat grease gun?

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette