Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]
From: Shawn Knight <eybdoogy@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 14:49:08 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I highly recommend a black and tan.  They are just the ticket for someone who
finds
Guiness to have a bit too much bite.

I have never had the pleasure of enjoying a Guiness in the motherland.  I've
had it
on tap here, but that tastes pretty much the same as the bottle stuff does.  I
have
several friends who insist the only way to drink Guiness in 'merica is out of
the
can warm.  They say the bottle stuff is no good.  I personally can't taste the
difference.

Just doing my part to continue the thread that won't die and piss off the
Montana
Bobs of the world.

Shawn

toyman@htcomp.net wrote:

I have a friend who has spoken to me about the merits of the black and tan.