Re: need fan in 69 spridget for summer

To: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: need fan in 69 spridget for summer
From: toyman@htcomp.net
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 99 18:15:03 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Our 68 Sprite had the PO add a plastic fan and a larger radiator and I have
NEVER had any problems with it overheating,but my 65 Midget with the 4 blade
and original radiator does tend to get hot here in Texas' summers.If anyone has
an extra yellow reflector for the 69 spridgets I would be interested in getting
one from you if possible,and V.B. lists that as a 69 part,I was informed by
Mr. Tobin that they were supposed to be on all 69 model Spidgets.Back to the
original thought,I would highly recomend the plastic fan for your car ,at least
for summer driving.
Brad