Re: Just curious... Bugeyes vs Car Alarms

To: conan@ralvm8.vnet.ibm.com
Subject: Re: Just curious... Bugeyes vs Car Alarms
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 20:56:37 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Ed,

I was one of the people who replied about my car test the car alarms.  It has
nothing to do with ignition or radio, what's that, just a finely tuned load
exhaust note in combination with a heavy cam.  It howls pretty righteously.
Sounds like something you would hear on a track not the street.

It does raise a few eyebrows when they see this itty bitty car making all that
racket.

Here's to car alarms everywhere.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby