Re: paint for valve cover

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: paint for valve cover
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 13:14:39 -0700
Cc: Ric Otte <otte@cats.ucsc.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Ric,

Directly after painting your rocker cover, bake it in the oven at about 190
degrees for  half an hour.  Same basic principal as a baked-on auto finish.
Hardens the finish by making it cure faster.  A couple of heat lamp will do the
same thing.  Also, if you even do "wrinkle finish", this really makes for a more
complete "wrinkle" pattern.

WFO Herb