Re: Installing new brushes in a generator?

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Installing new brushes in a generator?
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 06:55:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Many people probably have many reasons, but I would guess that the newness
of the hobby would be one (I've had my car for less than a year), time,
money, ignorance of their existance/availability, not aware of the benefits
of the particular manual, and/or preferring to learn in a different style.
The degree of helpfullness of the list could be another reason.  How about:
it was on their mind when they were on the computer and they may even have
the book.

I know that the benefits have been discussed here many times, but that
doesn't mean that someone new to the list has heard them all.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca