Re: rear spring replacement

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear spring replacement
From: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:45:03 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I've never seen a torque setting for those, which makes sense, given the
fact that there are (or are supposed to be) flat rubber bushings between
the springs and the plates the U bolts go through.  I just tighten them
until I see the rubber squash.  If the back end seems sloppy, I tighten
them a bit more.

Remember to use nylock or other locking-type nuts!

Chris Kotting
ckotting@iwaynet.net