Re: British Wings and Wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Wings and Wheels
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 07:01:45 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well, I went to the races at Tustin, but my Sprite didn't make it (last
minute technical difficulties).  We're now aiming for the VARA event at
Pomona over 4th of July weekend.

I _did_ stop by the show at Deer Park on my way home yesterday.  Lots of
people, but seemed like fewer cars than in past years.  Only two
Sprites, three big Healeys and an MGB in the British Sports class.
Maybe everyone else went to Santa Monica?

How was the Santa Monica show?

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
http://www.netcom.com/~rsnover/