Re: British Wings and Wheels

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: British Wings and Wheels
From: Rick Snover <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 07:03:24 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My ex-Bugeye and I are entered in the Motor Trend THUNDER Historic Road
Races at Tustin MCAS this weekend (my first vintage races as a driver,
see http://people.qualcomm.com/rsnover/tustin.html), but if I break the
car or fail to qualify I might cruise on out to Santa Monica on Sunday,
or maybe down to Escondido for the concours at Deer Park.

PS - We're painting the car today, hope to have some new pics up on the
web tonight.

--
Rick Snover, San Diego, CA
http://www.netcom.com/~rsnover/