Re: Some Torque

To: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Subject: Re: Some Torque
From: Paul A Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 14:52:41 EDT
Cc: pasgeirsson@juno.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Gregory,

I've never seen the "Y" on the studs, but certainly they exist!  You've
got them.  These studs are a standard size and length and likely are an
off the shelf replacement from somewhere that a PO used.  Studs don't
really last forever as they loose their stretch ability with rust, nicks
or anything else that damages them.  But on the 948 I wouldn't fret too
much about that.  If 50 has worked in the past, that just might be the
new standard for your engine!

Paul
PAsgeirsson@juno.com