RE: Got the Bonnet Open! - Car won't start!

To: "'Avi Flax'" <avi@pccdesign.com>
Subject: RE: Got the Bonnet Open! - Car won't start!
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:37:39 -0700
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
your correct, I was thinking the next one down.   but none the less...
follow the top right brown wire on the fuse box back until you find a flat
square thing. This is the main fuse. wiggle the connections on it. It should
be fairly close to the fuse box. The second fuse down should be the
ignition.