Re: Shop safety

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shop safety
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 10:00:18 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
You know saving your stupidity doesn't help a soul... at least I shared
it.... some one out there will think twice... and that maybe the one saving
grace of an incident like this....

Bout the jack stands.... Yeah I Know that drill....long time ago I came up
on a neighbor who was under his jeep in the middle of a dirt road... been
there 4 hours pinned by the falling Jeep.... Didn't get hurt.... but got
plenty smart after that....

I don't wash parts in Gas anymore either....( same guy... different day )

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

> From: Ajhsys@aol.com
> To: kturk@ala.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Shop safety
> Date: Tuesday, June 29, 1999 7:29 AM
>
> In a message dated 6/28/99 7:00:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kturk@ala.net
> writes:
>
> << I stuck a Razor knife in my hand today and got to get carried to the
ER to