Re: Shop safety

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Shop safety
From: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:58:48 -0400
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The eldest son of a friend of mine was attempting to change the transmission on
an Oldsmobile using two bumper jacks (his dad was at work).  The car fell on
him and he died.  It's mighty hard to walk past that spot in his driveway
without thinking about the boy.  Use those jack stands guys.

Rick

--
Bugeye on TEN
NIS League Member