Re: Ground Clearance

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ground Clearance
From: "Doug Ingram" <dougi@home.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:31:34 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey, what about me!!!! Mine's about as stock as they come.........

I'm also on 155/80R 13's, left side of car is 6 1/2" just behind the front
wheel, and 7 1/4" just in front of the rear wheel.

Right side of the car measured 1/4" higher on both, must be imperfection in
my garage floor, it can't be that the car isn't perfect!! :)

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC
1958 Frogeye
AN5L/636