Re: Rear Spring recomendation

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear Spring recomendation
From: LBCarNut@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 17:29:28 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have to agree with Cliff, I have driven many cars with all kinds of
modifications and for daily drivers with occasional sports use, the factory
setup is a good compromise between handling, ride and performance, but it is
a compromise. I have driven a couple that stuck to the road like glue but I
would not want to drive for more than half an hour, others that handled great
but you had to avoid any speed bumps. Decide what you are going to use the
car for before making a bunch of modifications.
Regards,
Peter S.
Charlotte NC