Re: The RHD GT

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The RHD GT
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 1999 13:06:13 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I love the RHD except for the location of the signal light indicator.  I
used to always be hitting air on the left side.  Now I'm hitting air on the
right side in the wagon.

I don't drive it in heavy traffic though and the car is not so wide that I
can't lean over a bit when getting out of a parking spot.  I also don't have
a roof to block my view.

Would you consider re-shelling it as a roadster?  That's what I would be
interested in.

The RHDs in Canada can only be brought in if you have owned the car for 6
months and you are not able to sell it for at least 1 year.  It is not legal
to convert a LHD to RHD.  At least, that is my understanding.  When I
licensed it, there was no complication, or record made of the RHD thing.

Robert D.