Car show

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Car show
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 22:22:48 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Spridgeteers

My local club, Positive Earth Drivers Club, is hosting their 2nd annual
British only car show.
It will be held Sunday July 25th on the beautiful Barnegat Bay in
Lavalette, NJ.
Last year we had great goodie bags and enough door prizes for everybody.
This is a popular vote show at a seaside resort town. Bring your swim
trunks, buckets, shovels, and surf boards. Make a day out of it, spend
the evening on the boardwalk, take a dip in the bay or the Atlantic.
$10 pre registered, $12 day of the show.
email me off the list for particulars.
Tell your LBC buddies.
All money raised from this show benefits local kids charities.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ