brake press switch

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: brake press switch
From: sfooshee <fooshst@stumail.gc.cc.fl.us>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 1999 23:06:41 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    Greetings, list. I've got a problem with the brake differential
pressure switch on my MCMLXIX Mk. IV Sprite. The device hasn't worked in
the 3 years I've had the car, and it now leaks out the electrical
connection. I've looked for replacements somewhat cheaper than the
switch itself with no luck, as the rear two connectors are smaller than
1/4" and apparently not in use by pipe fitters or plumbers :(
    If someone know sa good source for replacements (doesn't have to
work, just not leak), or has one lying in the parts bin for sale, it
would be appreciated. TIA.