Re: A year on the list - No LBC

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: A year on the list - No LBC
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 1999 07:54:48 -0700
Cc: David Wood <dewood@sentex.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hey Frank,

I remember that too.  Remember having to wade through the MGS list for 100's of
messages only to find a single note that applies to Spridgets?  Glad the list
came about, it is much more useful to us then the MGS list.  BTW I also have a
MGB but this list is much more helpful when the problems arrive.

Happy 4th everyone.  Went to the original Drive-in for American Graffiti and
saw Marilyn and Elvis too.  Had a good time and the best root beer floats in
town.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby