Re: Re: A year on the list - No LBC

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>, "Spridgets@autox.team.net" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: A year on the list - No LBC
From: Patton Dickson <kpdii@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:8:47 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Originally I was the second on the list, but I lost that when I changed email
addresses,
At the time I was on the Healey and MG list and the flame wars on the MG list
and
the Big Healey snobs sure made me happy that Frank got this one going!!

It sure doesn't feel like two years...  I glad this list has developed the
community that
it has.

Patton

----