Re: $3000 Midgets and me

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: $3000 Midgets and me
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 17:01:47 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Great point...heh heh..I guess that's why I keep running across rusty
hulks with parts falling off for $3K...only have two things to pass as
Midgets in my garage.  I put my hardtop outside, but that hasn't done me
any good yet.

adrian,
some cars are worth $3K, and others aren't...

Trevor Boicey wrote:

> "J. Adrian Barnes" wrote:
> > So where are all those cheap and/or free Midgets?
>
>   There is a special procedure for finding bargain cars.
>
>   Fill your garage with cars.
>
>   Fill your driveway with cars.
>
>   Put cars in your backyard, your shed, and your lawn
> if the neighbor is on vacation.
>
>   Talk your parents into storing a couple of cars
> for your. Call everyone you know and do the same.
>
>   When you are physically storing absolutely as
> many cars as you possibly can, and you have emotional
> attachment to every one of them.... then, and only then,
> will every road you drive down have a flawless
> spridget needing only a clean and polishing, with
> a two digit price tag.

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net