$3000 Midgets and me

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: $3000 Midgets and me
From: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 12:45:27 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Over the last couple of years, I've read many accounts of people being
given cars, people finding cars on the side of the road for $50, etc
etc.  I must say I'm jealous.  I am now 2 for 2... I've found two
totally different burgundy Midgets (1500s) in poor shape for $3000.
Actually the one I found today was apparently only in poor condition
externally.  The guy claimed he just had the engine totally rebuilt and
that it has a "new tranny" (not rebuilt, but new...?).  Except for the
ragged top and the rust all over the place, sounds like a good
deal...Actually, with all the money I've spent on parts, it probably IS
a good deal.  The other $3K Midget was only in poor condition with the
exterior, the interior, the engine, and the suspension.

So where are all those cheap and/or free Midgets?

adrian,
who would be happy to frivolously shell out $50 here and there...

J. Adrian Barnes
Business Information Group
http://www.workgroup.net

http://www.midgetweb.com (under construction)