Re: The Artero has Arrived [No LBC]

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Artero has Arrived [No LBC]
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 11:37:03 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< Last night at about 8:45 PM a transporter from Carlisle pulled into the
 parking lot of my development. About 30 min later the Artero (Fiero kit
 car) I won at the Carlisle show was parked in front of my house. >>

Once again, congratulations, Larry.  It's nice to have a backup car for those
times when the MG needs a diff. or is overheating.  (Or when it rains and you
just have to go somewhere dry!)

Can you get the scarf to hang out the window?

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport