Re: Free Midgets and Me (LOOOONG)

To: "J. Adrian Barnes" <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Free Midgets and Me (LOOOONG)
From: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:31:56 -0500
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, robert@woozy.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Congrats to ya Adrian,I know the feeling you have right now,I bought a pair
of '73  Midgets about 200 miles from my house for $600, we got one running
using the other as a donor.ATTENTION all gurus,did the 73 come with a "heavy
block" I have a friend looking for a 1275 to rebuild and mentioned something
about the thickness of the oilpan rail being a determining factor, the one
that came out of the donor is taking up space in my shed and I want to be
sure of what I'm selling before shipping it?!Does anyone know what the
thickness of the rail should be on these "better"blocks ?TIA     Brad Fornal