Re: Solving a bodywork problem

To: "Charles D. Sorkin" <cdsorkin@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Solving a bodywork problem
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:57:18 -0400
Cc: "spridgets list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
If you are just talking about repairing the area where the rear springs
attach, that shouldn' cost much more than a couple hundred dollars to fix;
but if you are talking about repairing rust problems in the floors, wheel
wells, rockers, fenders, trunk, etc., then $5,000 is probably pretty
accurate, in my experience.

Bob