Re: Best Head Shop?-Start the Mud flinging

To: patrick.elliott@attws.com, JustBrits@aol.com
Subject: Re: Best Head Shop?-Start the Mud flinging
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 20:03:17 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/15/99 1:04:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
patrick.elliott@attws.com writes:

<< Ok Ed,
 Since your going call me stupid (on the list), let me try to defend my
 statement some what. (on the list). >>

Jeez Patrick....don' t take it  personal and jump me too, but so far the only
dumb thing I've seen you do is let Ed get your goat enough to have you reply
to the list.....

Lighten up guys.  Most of you are married and should be able to take more
sh*t than this on a daily basis and keep smiling!

Robert Houston

Hang in there Ed, we all know you' re just a pussycat at heart.