Re: Radiator Fan Spacer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, john.gronberg@us.landisstaefa.com
Subject: Re: Radiator Fan Spacer
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 10:13:30 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
John,

I had to  get some spacers to get my bugeye metal fan to work on my 1275, so
that the fan would clear the oil breather on the timing cover. I'm still using
the orginal vertical flow radiator. As far as optimal flow goes, I would
suspect
that the distance to the radiator is not that critical, as long as the fan
shroud is still in place, and the fan blades are within the shroud  (about 1 to
3" from the radiator).

regards - Bryan