Re: High dollar Sprites

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: High dollar Sprites
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 22:40:31 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I few years ago a man found out I owned a 1962 Sprite Mkll and offered me
$5000.00 sight unseen. I told him that first of all it wasn't for sale at any
price. Second it was a rust bucket and did not run, hasn't run since 1977. He
didn't care and again offered me $5000.00. Yes, you are reading this
correctly, five thousand dollars. I said no again and that was the end of
that. Like I told him some things don't have a price. But I think most people
would have sold especially with the condition it was in. But then again most
people think I'm a little odd anyway.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite Mkll (In restoration and priceless......to me.)
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration
</A>