Re: Bugeye with an identiy complex

To: toobmany@bigpond.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye with an identiy complex
From: Eriks Skinkis <eriks@netspace.net.au>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 18:44:22 +1000
Cc: Australian Sprites and Midgets <spridgets.aus@listbot.com>, Cait Greenup <Greenup.Cait.CM@bhp.com.au>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I forgot to mention in my original email that this car doesn't have any
identity plates etc.. attached to it anywhere. Hence the owners dilema.

However, from Peter's description it looks like this is an Australian Assembled
car as it does have a number stamped across the front of the LH wishbone mount.

Cheers,
Eriks Skinkis