Re: Insurance for midget, was: No key

To: Mark Vanderlinden <mavanderlinden@dttus.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance for midget, was: No key
From: Kate & Gary Bales <kgb@clipper.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 06:56:51 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, adrian@icx.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I have full coverage through Farmer's, with declared value and UI that will
fix/replace my car for 73.00 per year.  Car needed to be appraised and they
have pictures.  This agent has been terrific.  You need to shop around.  Each
office sets it's own rates.  Having 2 trucks, 2 cars, and a house with the same
agent helps.  State Farm gave me 3 days notice that they were cancelling my
homeowner's after my dogs ate the neighbor, but told me I was welcome to keep
my accident free cars with them - fat chance!  Gary has been insured through
this offfice since 1958 and I switched when we got married.  He came out to
take pictures for the homeowner's & we weren't home, so he just went ahead and
took them anyway.  Left us a note telling us he had been there & telling us
what neat dogs we had.
Kate