Re: Fw: Car-O-Scope <address revisited>

To: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fw: Car-O-Scope <address revisited>
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:04:33 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 7/22/99 9:52:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca writes:

<< For those that asked ... here is the original posting.

 Robert D. >>

Jeez, what did I start here?!?!  It was my original post, after I got it from
the Philly SCCA autocross list.  Please don't take it seriously folks.  Read
the rest of the web site and you'll see how demented those guys are!   BTW,
one of them owns an LBC, so that's probably why so many are getting a Midget
on their lists.

http://cartalk.cars.com  is the main page.

Allen Hefner
'77 MG Midget