Re: Help with Rear Springs Needed

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Help with Rear Springs Needed
From: "Paul A. Dolloff, Ph.D." <pauld@ekpc.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:13:16 EST5EDT
Cc: chuck ciaffone <cciaffon@cisco.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Chuck,

Thanks for the reply.  The axle is above the rear spring so if you
lower the car while keeping the axle in a fixed location, you move
the spring further from the axle.  The spring drops as the car drops.

The axle is as far down as it is going to go given that the check
strap is connected.

I think I'm needing spring compression, but don't know how to get it.

Thanks again,
Paul

From:                   chuck ciaffone <cciaffon@cisco.com>