Re: Chauffeur

To: Leigh Ellen Johnson <L.Johnson@mailbox.gu.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Chauffeur
From: Carolyn/Rick <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 09:34:53 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi Leigh

I took my date to the prom in a square body Sprite.  I don't think I ever heard
from her again.  Just kidd'n,  we were the best of friends for years.  I almost
didn't get her out of the car.  She was stuck good.  Tight formal, little door,
not a good combination.  It was fun though.  Hope he has a good time.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby