Re: Cylinders 1 & 2 Sooty !

To: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Subject: Re: Cylinders 1 & 2 Sooty !
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 19:37:55 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The thin here is:

The car has been running really well for months.

I drove it in for re-inspection after rebuilding the
front end.

When I drove it in, it was running really, really, really
REALLY!!!! well.

The inspector claims he never even popped the hood. Just
checked the kingpin play.

I drove it out and it started this uneven, jerky running as
I drove it off the lot.

What could've changed? Not gradual. Sudden.