2 Sprites for sale in my neck of the woods

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 Sprites for sale in my neck of the woods
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:45:55 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am going to check out 2 Sprites that popped up in todays newspaper.
1 is a 61 sq body, the other is a 66.
I just talked to the owner, he said the 61 was imported from Singapore
and is right hand drive.
He also said they are not in the best of shape.
I will give a full report tomorrow night.
I was told to come look and make an offer.
If anyone is interested, email me off the list with max $ you may want
to spend on a project. This way I'll have something to go by when I take
a look.
I don't want these cars for myself but I just can't pass up 2 Sprites
without atleast taking a look and making an offensive offer.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ