Interesting item on eBay web site item#135633901: 1959 Austin Healey - B

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#135633901: 1959 Austin Healey - Bug Eye Sprite @CHEAP@
From: dthompson@videotron.ca
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 20:14:51 -0600 (MDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Is it my imagination or is this a 500 buck heap that is being bid to over $1300?

Title of item:  1959 Austin Healey - Bug Eye Sprite @CHEAP@
Seller: porsche55@yahoo.com
Starts: 07/22/99, 18:02:52 PDT
Ends:   07/29/99, 18:02:52 PDT
Price:  Currently $1,347.55
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=135633901

Item Description:

1959 Austin Healey, Bug Eye Sprite.  This car has a clean title.  Under the
hood is a 948cc with dual side draft carbs, headers, and glass pack muffler. 4
speed transmission.  This car ran great 6yrs ago when I parked it.  For the
last 6 years it has been sitting in outside storage.  Needs body work, paint,
interior and tires.  There is no major rust or rust through.  A great project
car for someone who has the time and space that I lack.
Buyer to handle "ALL" arangments for pick-up! Once the auction has ended this
car is yours!
Check out my other auctions for other project cars.......
If you have any questions feel free to e-mail me and I will get back with you
within the same day.
The reserve is low and based on the condition of the car.  If reserve is not
met high bidder will get first offer on the car!

Here is a picture of what this little beauty could look like when you are done
with it!  The only thing missing from the picture is you and all the women (or
men?) that you could get while driving this car!!!

(Not the same "exact" Healey that I am selling.)

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com