Re: car-o-scope

Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: "Toby Atwater" <tob@sb.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 14:29:27 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually I belive that the XJ6 saloon was produced well into the 90s but in
87 they stoped importing them into the US, I belive the last year for the
coupe model was 77.

I think JX6 is just a typo for XJ6 .... car-o-scope must hire data entry
people that work 18 hour days.

Toby

"Kill the confusion before it spreads into parranoia"