Re: car-o-scope

To: Brad Fornal <toyman@htcomp.net>
Subject: Re: car-o-scope
From: Bill Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 21:29:54 -0400
Cc: Rick <rickfisk@concentric.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
An EXP was a short wheelbase, 2-seat Escort... the original Escort, not
the much better Mazda-based version.  All but the very last ones had
tacky rectangular headlight humps. A turbo was very shorty available.

I sold my first Midget to a school chum who drove it for a while and
then traded it in on a new EXP. He was so excited... for about a day.

My one time driving experience in it was memorable.  The older Fiesta
and later Escorts were both far superior cars.. and they were rather
horrible.

Given the option between an EXP or a Chevette... I'd walk! ;-)

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI