Re: Car-O-Scope results

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net"@mindspring.com, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope results
From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 23:19:14 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
>Date: Sun, 25 Jul 1999 20:41:16 -0400
>To: spridgets@autox.team.net
>From: Bob Spruck <bspruck@mindspring.com>
>Subject: Re: Car-O-Scope results
>
>Spridget Listers:
>
>Well, its been nice knowing you all, but I guess I need to leave the List
and move on to where my car destiny really lies. It seems I have been
wasting my middle age on lowly MGs because the Car-O-Scope survey results
say I should be hanging out with the country club crowd and not you greasy
hand, beer swilling peons. Results of their highly scientific and reliable
survey indicate my car carma as being:
>       1: Mercedes Benz E-class
>       2: Lexus GS300
>       3: Lexus SC300
>       4: Lexus SC400
>       5: Volvo 854
>I may have spent my youth on Bugeyes, Midgets, and Alpines, autocrosses,
and road races, but it looks like I have not reached my full automotive
potential in my middle age. Without even realizing it, I shouldn't still be
playing around with MGs and vintage racing, but rather with Lexii, Volvos,
and MBs. (I guess?) Some things just pass you by with out you even knowing
it. But, wait! Maybe they got me confused  with my father! That must be it.
Whew! For a minute I thought I'd have to get rid of my 2 Midgets, 3 parts
cars, Dodge Dakota tow vehicle and trailer and dispose of a garage and
storage barn full of parts and tools.

>I feel much better now. I think I'll keep the Midgets and stuff and
rationalize my mispent middle age and unrealized potential and stick with
the cars and guys I know and love. Then again, maybe it was all those
sweepstakes winning numbers my wife keeps sending in that made them think I
was the MB or Lexus type. Maybe they have advance notice of her winning one
of those sweepstakes prizes. Oh well, so much for fantasy. Now back to
reality. I think I'll go out to the garage and bleed my clutch.