Bugeye Panels

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bugeye Panels
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 13:42:29 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Now that the new BUGIII's is more or less finished (Except for an engine
upgrade this winter) I'm starting the rebuild of the original BUGIII's.

I got the Sawz-All out this weekend and started cutting. Got all of the
battery tray removed and started on the foot wells.

I am going to need a lot of panels, battery tray, foot wells, door posts,
trunk floor, etc.

Boy, for a car that has spent most of it's life in California this one sure
has a lot of rust. Must be from it's misspent youth in the tropics, laying
around the beach topless, watching the bikini's, and getting rained on.

My question is, who sells the best panels?

Let me know who you bought from and what you thought of them. I know
replacement panels never fit correctly and need tweaking but some must be
better than others.

Has anyone purchased panels from AHSpares?

Any pointers of the "Been There, Done That" type, will be appreciated.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
A Day Without Sunshine Is Like--Night.