Re: EFI

To: <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Subject: Re: EFI
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:33:20 -0700
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Dustin J" <carterd@oit.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
WFO Herb

It's my understanding that TWM is now producing an SU throttle body but I
don't see it advertised on their site. It's new so maybe they have just not
updated their web page yet.

Are the fuel maps in the ECU for your son's system going to be programmable
via a PC?

Keep us posted, I for one am very interested, assuming that the price is
reasonable.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com
Ever Wonder How Much Deeper The Ocean Would Be Without Sponges?