Re: TWM SU Throttle Bodies

To: "HFC" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: TWM SU Throttle Bodies
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <ecsheffield@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 22:19:13 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Herb,

I'm anxious to hear more about the homebrew EFI! Will you be able to get
your son to share the design (schematics, source code, etc.)? Being a
computer engineer I'm fascinated by such things. There are several efforts
for homemade EFI on the web too.

BTW, seems I recall coming across an article somewhere a little while back
about a conversion for an MG using the fuel system and computer off of a
Ford Escort. Anybody else remember this?

Eddie