Re: TWM SU Throttle Bodies

To: Eddie Sheffield <ecsheffield@erols.com>
Subject: Re: TWM SU Throttle Bodies
From: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 23:17:39 -0400
Cc: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>, Larry Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Eddie Sheffield wrote:
> BTW, seems I recall coming across an article somewhere a little while back
> about a conversion for an MG using the fuel system and computer off of a
> Ford Escort. Anybody else remember this?

  It's in British Car magazine, I have the article somewhere. Basically
a rubber bumper B converted to throttle body injection taken
from a Ford. There were a few details required to implement
cold starting, but it worked well at least as described.

  I can scan the article if somebody wants it. Email me off
the list.

  (in the "not worth a whole post but while I'm here" department,
my 69 E-type has twin ZS 1.75 inch carbs. I can't imagine the
same breathing system used on a 1275!)

--
Trevor Boicey, P. Eng.
Ottawa, Canada, tboicey@brit.ca