Re: Top Protection - Need a Lawyer?

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Top Protection - Need a Lawyer?
From: "Daryl and Jennifer May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 17:02:13 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks y'all.

The mover has to drive this car on to the transporter, which means he has
to be able to open the door and see through the windshield - so that would
seem to limit the extent of any wrapping I can do.  I am starting to feel
extra dumb, but I can't figure out a fore-and-aft wrapping arrangement,
just a left-to-right one - and that's what opening the door prevents.

Everyone tells me that I won't be allowed to do the wrapping once the car
is way up on the transporter - and nor will the driver.

Frank, the snap locks at the top of the windshield tend to detach at high
speeds, and I figure that the transporters will do 75 mph while I seldom
exceed 60 mph.

Please keep the ideas coming!